VITAL Lab location, space, and directions
The VITAL Lab is physically located in the Botanical Research building, which is building 75 on campus map. The closest parking lot to BR is Lot 90, the parking lot next to Morton Hall. A parking pass is required for this lot, although there are a few coin-operated parking meters near-by.
VITAL Lab rooms and phone numbers
- BR 207 – 740.593.1237 (Ph.D. student Ying Zhong’s office)
- BR 206 – 740.593.1236 (Ph.D. student Qing Zhu’s office)
- BR 202 – 740.593.0801 (VITAL Lab Conference Room)
- BR 201 – 740.593.1594 (Master’s student office)
- BR 208 – 740.593.0865 (Ph.D. student office)
- BR 209 – 740.593.0803 (Undergraduate student office)
- VITAL Lab Fax number: 740-593-0803 (The Fax machine is physically located in BR 209.)
- Stocker Center 321C – 740.593.1249 (Dr. Chang Liu’s office)
- BR 104 – Server Room
Contact us at least one week in advance to obtain a guest campus parking pass, or use one of the metered spaces in Lot 90.
Postal mail and campus mail for the VITAL Lab should be sent to the EECS mail room in the Stocker Center. The mailing address is “329 Stocker Center, Athens, Ohio 45701, USA.”